Menu

The School of Web Design & New Media prepares students for cutting-edge careers in experiential design and digital media. We teach an integrated approach to New Media that is based on four key fundamentals: Design Thinking, Visual Communication, Technology, and User Experience. Web Design & New Media graduates are strategic thinkers, producers, and creative technologists poised to lead innovation on a global level.

Request Information

WNM Instructor Hamilton Cline Art Show

Our very own Hamilton Cline will be having his art work displayed in the AAU Gallery @ 435 Jefferson Gallery.  Check it out if you get a chance!

Artist Reception December 3rd, 5:30-7:30pm

sketch1437254849206

If you’ve ever seen someone sketching people on a San Francisco bus or streetcar, it may well have been Hamilton Cline, and you may well have been immortalized in art. Portrait Quarterly is a collection of his latest and favorite works, selected from the pages of his book of the same name. He likes to work digitally on a Samsung Note 3, and wants to say “if you see someone drawing on the train in your city, it’s probably ok to say hi. I guess I can’t speak for everyone, but I would love to have a conversation with you, if I’m not too busy.” Yet another reason for embracing public transportation!