Midpoint Review Guidelines
Midpoint Review Resources
Great resource for extra help, available Onsite and Online, coding/visual/ux, all MFA students welcome
WNM Graduate Showcase Page
View examples of past midpoint projects.
Are you eligible to present?
To present for Midpoint Review, you must have done the following:
- Be a WNM MFA student
- Completed 24-36 units
- Completed or be in progress with completing all core requirements
- Completed 6 units of Liberal Arts
- Be enrolled in WNM 643
Once those items are completed, you should next:
- Check the due date for uploading your deliverables
- Read the WNM Guidelines for Midpoint Review (check out the instructions on this page!)
- Use your WNM 643 instructor as a resource for developing your concept and answering your questions.
Sign Up Information
Sign up is for WNM MFA students only. Students will present during weeks 14 & 15 during the same semester in which they are enrolled in WNM 643.
Eligible students will receive an outreach email from the Midpoint Review Coordinator with instructions and the deadline to sign up. If you believe you are eligible to sign up but did not receive an email from the Midpoint Review Coordinator, please email them to follow up. Outreach emails are sent to students the month prior to the start of the semester in which you will present. For example: If you will present your review at the end of Spring 2019, and the semester starts in February 2019, you should expect the outreach email in January 2019.
About the Midpoint Concept Video
Uploading Your Midpoint Review Materials