Scheduling a Recurring Meeting
Click here for a PDF tutroial on how to schedule a recurring meeting.
At the bottom of your Zoom window click Participants to view a list of attendees, spotlight video, put attendees on hold and more. From the host Participants list, you can also lock the meeting and mute all participants. As host, it is a best practice to have your Participants list open at all times.
Zoom Application Download
Click here to download the Zoom Application to your desktop for full use of Zoom resources
Onsite Virtual Instructor Set Up Instructions
Click here to access tutorial walkthrough on scheduling your class meeting through Zoom.
Click here to access PDF of scheduling your class meeting through Zoom.
Click here to access how to post your Zoom class link to students.
Click here to access PDF instructions on posting your Zoom link to students.
Meeting controls in your Zoom room
1. Mute/unmute your microphone. Up ^ arrow allows you to change your microphone input to headphones or dial in with your phone.
*please note that if you join by phone, you will be prompted with a local dial-in number and meeting ID (phone audio cost is covered by the user because you are dialing in).
2. Start/stop your webcam/ video camera. Up ^ arrow allows you to change your camera input and use virtual backgrounds.
3. Security option for host to lock meeting, and allow participants to screen share.
4. Click Participants to view the list of attendees, spotlight video, put attendees on hold and more.
5. Chat with participants and share files.
6. Share your desktop. Up ^ arrow --> advanced options for host to allow participants to share their screen.
7. Create a poll to present in-meeting for participation/feedback.
8. Record meeting to the cloud (with option to pause and stop recording once the recording has started).
9. Divide the session up into Breakout Rooms where you can automatically or manually assign groups to meet in separate rooms. You can also jump between rooms.
10. End meeting.
11. Enter full screen mode.
12. Switch between speaker view and gallery view when participants have their camera video on.
Zoom Video Best Practices
Click here for a PDF tutroial on best video practices in Zoom.
Screen Sharing & Video Sharing
Screen share is a great option for demos, walk-throughs, video sharing and marking up student work. You have the option to share your desktop, tablet or mobile device.
Breakout Rooms allow you to split your Zoom meeting in to separate sessions. The meeting host can choose to split the participants of the meeting into these separate sessions automatically or manually, and can switch between sessions at any time. Breakout room participants have full audio, video and screen share capabilities. Breakout rooms are a best practice for group exercises and collaborations.
Click here for PDF tutorial of Breakout Rooms feature.
Click here for a video tutorial on how to pause a recording in Zoom.
Click here for a PDF tutorial walking your through how to capture your Zoom recording in gallery view.
Recording in Zoom
Click here for a video tutorial on how to record in your Zoom room.
Click here for a PDF on how to record in Zoom and access those recordings.
Click here for a video tutorial on how to access and share your recordings.
Click here for a video tutorial on how to edit your Zoom recording.
Click here for a PDF of how to edit your Zoom recording.
Tutorial on how to find certain things in your Zoom profile?
Tutorial on how to ...
Tutorial on how to ...